Grand Gosier and the comminal sections of Mapou and Pichon, in the localities of Gaussin, Corail Labbé in the commune of Bainet in the South-East department, the commune of Carrefour particularly Marcaco and the comminal section of Brache in the commune of Léogâne.
THE STRENGTH OF SAVERGI IS THE WILLINGNESS TO IADER THE POOREST, THE AVAILABILITY AND THE ABILITY TO ACT THROUGH OUR ACTIVITIES.
Long Term Plan
Sponsorship project for underprivileged children
Psycho-social project (earthquake)
- Habitat (earthquake)
- Construction of a school (Maccaco)
- Vehicle purchase project
- Laptop purchase project
- Sponsorship project for underprivileged children
- Scholarship project
- Nutrition and breastfeeding project for mothers and children
- Support project for the elderly in the commune of Grand Gosier and the comminal sections of Mapou and Pichon.
- End-of-year party project for the benefit of disadvantaged children.
- COVID Awareness Project Covid_19
- Sanitation and Drinking Water Project in the town of Gaussin (Bainet).
- Campaign to raise awareness of the treatment and prevention of people against arterial hypertension in the town of Grand-Gosier.
- Medical laboratory project and the purchase of medical equipment for the health center of the town of Grand-Gosier.
- School-Physiotherapy Center.
SAVERGI has been officially working in Haiti for three (3) years, implementing a variety of interventions in response to the difficult economic situation of the Haitian population, which consists of accompanying children in difficult situations so that they may receive education, but also supporting needy adults. During these three (3) years of experience, the organization has distributed food kits in the South-East department and the commune of Carrefour.