PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT EDUCATIONAL, CULTURAL, ARTISTIC, SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL:
Country Of Origin
Country of Operation
Support for local entrepreneurs: Haitelmex Foundation, Renaissance organization, MIT has set up training programs for entrepreneurs to encourage them to exploit the potentials within their reach. Microfinance initiatives supported the creation of related small and micro construction enterprises on the land occupied by the Major Seminary. In return, our organization affiliated to
Promotion of employment and social engagement: Haitelmex Foundation provided training on recycling and processing of debris and for potential business leaders, as well as on occupational safety and health for construction workers. Rehabilitation of neighborhoods by recycling rubble: Haitelmex Foundation and its partners have used products made by entrepreneurs during the reconstruction process, thus establishing a cycle that has fostered employment, accelerated the rehabilitation of infrastructure and stimulated l local economy. The Office has also set up a specific training program aimed at enabling construction stakeholders to participate in the reconstruction process while respecting the standards defined by the government so that structures and buildings are resistant to earthquakes and cyclones.
We want to train young people in ecological paint making and the like, while we work with climate change activities, What are we offering young people in this job creation and social responsibility program? Our fundraising program, through the Foundation Magazine program! As an economic activity for young people, as a source of additional income, ,, we will also work with young people in the capacity building framework, when they have to present on UN forums, and other presentations. , etc.
This program also allow young people to better understand the mission, vision and activities of the Foundation, The Foundation, working with Organizations to develop a sustainable strategic plan for Organizations that want to work on a sustainable and long-term project, we offer a consultancy service to Organizations, teach how to participate in tenders from the Government and other partners throughout the year, etc. we also offer advertising space on the foundation's website and in the bimonthly magazine.
In this program, we will teach young people how to invite more businesses to participate in our magazine service as part of fundraising. And we offer all qualified young people the chance to participate in our training in Mexico, Geneva and the United States in the administrative and interchange framework or for members who want to attend our training, we have trainings every Friday and Monday for online and face-to-face members, we reserve a bonus plan for each young person who recruits more than 15 companies or a bonus plan if it is less than 15 companies! Multiservice
3. Social Housing Program, As part of the social housing reconstruction program, Haiti Renaissance Project is carrying out a fundraising program to collect more than 30% of funds from the international community. And also the possibility of land available from the community to create 3 center Bloch with the possibility of educational service, dispensaries, library and ICT installation in the most affected areas in the south of the country. As Description, is a construction project in our activity packages. It is a question of setting up a 3 Nº Class block of 5 units with library and ICT installation for persons of 6 Proposals for the construction of 3 Nº Class of 5 units in the municipality of the southern department. The general objective of the project is to provide educational facilities with the possibility of service, dispensaries, library and ICT facility to rural communities to bridge the educational gap of rural and urban communities. However, the following objectives must be achieved in order to achieve the goal; 1. Build a classroom block of 5 units with library and ICT facility, dispensaries, for the community of the great south by the end of 2024.
Long Term Plan
Long term impact
We plan to complete a work plan with partnered organizations that are rooted in local communities afterwards to provide companies with long-term disaster support. By cooperating with the relief activities, primary health of local organizations, to increase the disaster response capacity for these organizations are better equipped to deal with future disasters. Haitelmex foundation publishes reports on how funds were used and sent these reports to donors and subscribers.
this project gave rise to many actions, with lasting economic and social benefits in Haiti:
• 522 entrepreneurs and 33 trainers participated in the entrepreneurship training program. Employment and social commitment, Access to microfinance has made it possible to create 53 companies in the construction sector;
•, 718 construction workers trained in earthquake-resistant and cyclonic construction techniques and obtained certificates recognized by the State Social Housing Program
• 5 social housing units, with library and ICT installation, dispensaries, for the community of the great south by the end of 2024.
• 5,000 people per year will benefit from the Health Care Benefit Program, to give a positive response to the victims of the August 14 earthquake in the Great South.
• 250,000 people per year will benefit from the Virus Treatment Program in your city once the well-founded treatment data on "COVID-19 Purifier OUT for COVID-19 Disaster Assistance)"
• These companies were tasked with demolishing more than 7,000 damaged buildings and clearing over 800,000 m3 of debris, which produced more than 207,000 adoquins (cobblestones to be used in reconstruction) and generated 102 ' 060 hours of work;
• Infrastructure has been strengthened in areas affected by Haiti. For example, more than 13 kilometers of roads have been rebuilt with recycled debris;
• More women now have access to employment opportunities in the construction sector, a sector traditionally dominated by men
• Young people, women and men, were less likely to resort to violence because of better opportunities for decent work and better living conditions.
It is a project which aims to serve around 50,000 beneficiaries, among the FOUR elements of the project as innovative for the next five years, such as Support for local entrepreneurs Promotion of employment and social commitment, Social housing program, Program Provision of health care and support with the Haitelmex Foundation, to give a positive response for the victims of the August 14 earthquake in the Great South. With thousands of people who have lost their homes and loved ones! Set up a virus treatment center in your city after the treatment data is well-founded on "COVID-19 purifier OUT for COVID-19 disaster assistance)"
The project aims to improve the living conditions of victims of the August 14 earthquake in the Great South. With thousands of people who have lost their homes and loved ones! . It has 4 lines of action: - Support for local entrepreneurs Promotion of employment and social commitment, Social housing program, Health care delivery program and support with the Haitelmex Foundation, and set up a treatment center viruses in your city after the well-founded treatment data on "COVID-19 purifier OUT for COVID-19 disaster assistance)
Human rights and support service for the most disadvantaged or the voiceless.
PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT EDUCATIONAL, CULTURAL, ARTISTIC, SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL:
GENERAL OBJECTIVE: PROMOTION AND EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH OUR CORPORATE PURPOSE: work has improved the social and ecological environment for sustainable development, to ensure the community, especially children and youth for a better future.
Marginalized communities and indigenous peoples.
The development of women.
Protect the rights of children.
Vulnerable Groups (HIV AIDS, immigrants, victims of violence, etc.
Vulnerable groups by age, sex or disability.
Groups Associations same objectives.
MISSION: Improve intervention projects of Development Cooperation and Social Action and service management through support to the professionalization of technical and public and private voluntary third sector staff through training and technical assistance.
VISION: Projects for Development Cooperation and Social Action develop professional and consistent manner of appropriate strategic frameworks, focusing on coherence, impact, efficiency, effectiveness and professionalism throughout the intervention process, from identification to evaluation
GOALS: The foundation aims to contribute to the analysis of the challenges of globalization, to contributing to peace and economic trade transparency through participation in the development of public policy development and strategic research.
VALUES: With the bases this weekend will include: Developing tools and methods for the analysis of policies of economic intelligence, the work of agencies and institutions working in the field of forecasting and research, forms of cooperation and support between the government and economic agents. Search. National and international grant to expand community projects The dissemination by any means of the national and international social and administrative policy community, media and associations, and the practical issues of economic, legal , commercial, financial , scientific or technological developments affecting the world economy character to Latin America , Caribbean to the following references .
D. Commitment to people
Contribution of the organization to the work of the United Nations
Activity Report 2016 to 2021 Location zone Mexico: with the participation of our affiliated base in Haiti Development capacities: capacity building of CSOs) and education of young people without violence etc
This project can be seen as a concrete example of good practice, as it prompted greater participation in Haiti after the earthquake, particularly in rehabilitation, infrastructure development and construction. Since this project, HAITELMEX FOUNDATION has established more partnerships, for stabilization);
Through outreach activities within the community, ensuring the creation of more and better jobs, improving infrastructure and establishing a business service center, HAITELMEX FOUNDATION is now sufficiently anchored in Haiti to work on other important issues related to decent work, such as the abolition of child labor and the strengthening of social dialogue.